Private Get Satisfaction Beta now in Portuguese and Italian!

We recently announced our private Get Satisfaction Beta program in French, German and Spanish. We got a number of folks to participate and give us feedback, so now we decided to expand our program to include Brazilian Portuguese and Italian.

The pilot runs until June, so if you’re interested in participating, please let us know!

Posted in General
16 comments on “Private Get Satisfaction Beta now in Portuguese and Italian!
  1. Lucy Baldes says:

I speak Portuguese. Brazilian Portuguese is pretty much the same as Portugal Portuguese, especially when writing. The only difference is when speaking. Would love to help. Thank you

2. Inês Andrade says:

I’m a portuguese translator and would be glad to colaborate with you.
    Just let me know what shall I do to help improving your private Get Satisfaction Beta program in Portuguese.
    Looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
    Best regards
    Ines

3. Hello,

I would be interested in joining the Get Satisfaction Beta program in French.

Please let me know how.

Your product is great, but as a communication agency, we need to have it in French to offer it to our client.

Best regards, and good luck with the pilot

4. Hi!

Very interested to test the French program.

All the best!

Eric

5. Enrico says:

Hi, i am the owner of an ecommerce websites with 1.5 milion users a month, and i want to try this system on my site. Can you contact me?

6. Nathan Bar says:

What is about Russian?

• Geysa says:

Hi Nathan,

thanks for your comment! Our Localization Beta doesn’t include Russian, but it’s certainly a language we want to support going forward.

7. Leandro Reis says:

Oi Geysa,

Eu gostaria de participar do beta testing para Português (Brasil). Estou avaliando o uso do seu produto para fóruns localizados da minha empresa.

Obrigado

8. Fabricio says:

Hello,

I’m Brazilian and we have just launched a website using get satisfaction (http://baladasdausp.com.br). I would love to beta test the portuguese support. The community on getsatisfaction about it is http://getsatisfaction.com/tailorbirds.

Thanks

9. We would like to be beta testers for Brazilian Portuguese. We operate an online real estate market in Brazil and Colombia. We can also beta test in Spanish.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Brian

10. Thomas says:

We run a couple of real estate portals in Lat Am, including Brazil, and are really interested in trying your product.

11. Ricardo Reis says:

I am really interested in this product for my project. I am starting a community website and would this community tool! please translate fast. I´ll be more than happy to help!
    Thanks

12. Thomas says:

When do you expect the new languages to be available? Can we try it?

13. Marcelle Iglesias says:

I speak Brazilian Portuguese in case you still need help!
    We really need Get Satisfaction down here.